DPF Delete Downpipe for MK5 and MK6 TDIs
Proudly made in Canada by BuzzKen
Are you building a race car or converting a car to off-road use only?
Start by replacing the restrictive factory DPF filter and exhaust with this mandrel bent downpipe and allowing the exhaust to flow freely!
This downpipe is built to last with 409 grade stainless steel and a high quality flex pipe.
- 2009-2014 Jetta TDI
- 2009-2014 Jetta Sportwagon TDI
- 2009-2014 Golf TDI
- 2013-2014 New Beetle TDI
- Increases fuel mileage by 4-6 mpg when used with a Malone tune
- Rated for up to 280 WHP
- Lower EGTs
- Deletes #3 and #4 EGT and #2 O2 Sensors for increased Reliability
- ***Includes ALL required hardware and clamps***
- 409 stainless steel from North America mills
- 2.5″ OD 16 gauge tubing
- Stainless steel installation hardware included
- 100% bolt-on
Will fit the following North American spec vehicles with DPF (diesel particulate filter):
2009-2014 VW Jetta 2.0 CR
2009-2014 VW Golf 2.0 CR
2012-2014 VW New Beetle 2.0 CR
For Off-Road Use Only
-Our cats are made specifically to our specs by Eastern Manufacturing in the USA. The same lifetime can be expected as from the OE cat, assuming the vehicle is in proper running condition. 'Plugging' should not be an issue, assuming there are no engine issues.
Kick ass Catbacks also available